How TACTrend Works
TACTrend (formerly TACTweet) enables clients to monitor different social networks through keywords and activities. By monitoring the full spectrum of social networks, and learning new social intelligence tradecraft, clients will significantly improve their capabilities in protecting their specific assets and mission.
TACTrend offers the flexibility of allowing clients to utilize their own resources to monitor their missions. HMS also provides the option of 24/7 monitoring services through our Watch Center located in a government-cleared facility, manned by Veterans and Wounded Warriors.
Click the map to view a sampling of "gets" discovered, vetted, and validated by HMS Tradecraft Analysts. These "gets" were passed to the appropriate Law Enforcement agencies. Our numerous clients have hundreds of their own discoveries which are not represented on this map. Expand Map »
TACTrend is Designed for Multiple Types of Users
TACTrend is designed to support various Commercial and Local, State, and Federal entities across their entire enterprise. Examples of TACTrend users include:
- Watch Center / Command Center / 911 Center Personnel
- Police Officers / Sergeants / Supervisors Personnel
- Detectives / Private Investigators
- Financial Security Officers / Corporate Security Managers
- Protective Services Opps / Campus Safety Officers
- Trend Analysts / Marketing and Sales Personnel
- Banks / Corporate Executives
- Event Managers
- Corporate Disaster Relief Personnel
TACTrend has a Successful Track Record
TACTrend has provided numerous customers with important, publicly-available data and intel reporting of in-progress activities. TACTrend has contributed to both the prevention of unwelcome events and the successes of client-specific missions.
To the left is a sampling of past situations where TACTrend played a pivotal role in the reporting of activities as they were happening.
TACTrend's Features are Easy To Use
- Ease of use with minimal training required
- Browser-based (accessed on the Firefox or Google Chrome Browsers)
- Does not require software to be downloaded to computers, laptops, or mobile devices
- Provides anonymous monitoring of social networks (no cookies or bread crumbs)
- Quickly configured in seconds to support emerging events and potential threats
- Can be configured to monitor social data within a geographical area (5 miles, 10 miles, 100 miles, etc.)
- Additional social network sites can be quickly added to the monitoring portal based on emerging social technologies and the need of the client
- Can be seamlessly augmented with additional professional social network tools and analytics, specifically the Geospatial Common Operations Picture (GEOCOP) Suite
Sign up for TACTrend
TACTrend offers multiple User License configurations in a secure private cloud environment for your organization. Our Customer Support Center will help you select the configuration which optimizes the value, cost and use of the application in support of your operational and mission needs.
How To Subscribe
Contact TACTrend Customer Support Center for subscription information:
Or complete the Contact Form below:
For additional information regarding
rates, pricing, and subscriptions, please contact the TACTrend Customer Support Center.